Monday, August 6, 2012

Bucket List!

One more thing to add to my bucket list: Travel India. 

Totally feel like visiting india after seeing dara's photos on fb. Incredible india indeed. 

And since i'm at it, i shall pen down my list (previously i've always just made a mental note of it). Maybe recording it down will help me to put my thoughts into action :) 

My bucket list (in no particular order)
- Travel india
- Witness the northern lights
- Experience staying in a desert
- Visit mt kilimanjaro 
- Roam the african savannahs 
- Scuba dive
- Stay in the maldives resorts (and/or have my honeymoon/ wedding photoshoot there HAHA)
- Backpack europe 
- Mission trip (besides bmo)
- See the niagara falls 
Shall update this as and when i think of other stuff to add on. 

This list shall be my motivation to work hard in uni :)

No comments: