Sunday, April 7, 2013

Birds can't commit suicide

I actually enjoy watching birds hop around the edge of parapets or window ledges and then fly away (preferably downwards), because they look like they are committing suicide. 

So it just occurred to me, everytime i see this happen i'll scream in my mind "noooo don't jump!". Then when the bird flies off, i'll go "oh nooo it jumped :(" in my mind. I emphasize "in my mind" because obviously i don't think the people around me will take it too well if they actually knew what i was thinking or if i started shouting those words at the bird. But anyway, back to the story... i'll just chuckle (inwardly) at my own randomness afterwards and continue with whatever i was doing.

The only birds that can commit suicide are penguins, emu and ostriches haha.

No comments: